DEEP POWDER. GUARANTEED.
Alpine Touring can range from big Rocky Mountain peaks to taking your family up the hill at the edge of town. It's all about getting out there. But if you're looking to take your alpine touring to a vacation, traveling to the far corners of the earth for the deepest powder and best guided experience, these guys can help!
Caldera Guides began with Professional skier and Filmer Eric Sales wanting to bring his experience of traveling the world in winter wonderlands to those around him. With over 10 years of Eric's guiding experience in South America, Japan, and Utah, over 20 first decents in Patagonia, and the support of his crew of professional ski athletes and filmers, you're bound to have a most memorable trip with amazing media to savor it forever!
THEIR WINTER 2018/2019 STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 6 days of guided skiing.
- Accommodation at a 5-star hotel in Niseko.
- Tickets at Niseko United, and Rusutsu.
- Coordinated cultural activities and après ski.
- "Early ups"- private access to the resort before the public. The best way to get first tracks!
- Breakfast daily.
- Sushi dinner at Hanayoshi.
- Traditional Japanese BBQ in Niseko.
- Professional photography package.
- All transfers to and from New Chitose Airport.
- Full service concierge: we can coordinate reservations, spa appointments, booze/grocery runs, cultural excursions, nightlife, whatever you need